Skip to main content

Write A Letter Right Now To Mr. Wright

A retrospective by Eloise Beech

     Fall is banging its church bells again, ringing in the ruins of society.  The seas are rolling a peachy green, and the mindset of every day living is falling further and further into the lurch that is a violent end-game deathgrip.  Case in point: my postman does not have a university degree.
     Now you say wait a minute.  Hold on.  Are you attacking the fine institutions that churn out sadistic grave robbing cannibals at least twice a year?  Are you daring to be pretentious enough to say, look, college costs too much money to be of any use:  it is an elitist den-shoppe.  It is a baker's dozen of pure Calvanist machismo hopped up on almighty scratch to itch the grindstone with employee garnish.  Are you actually denigrating those campuses?
     I have this to say:  I am doing exactly that.  Are you going to do something about it?  Are you upset that I said it?  Are you really going to pursue this line of the balls-ass blatant? 
     Whoever didn't say I didn't have a right to believe as I choose to believe?  Does freedom of speech burn one way, to beckon the way of the tree of life, and never turns the cheek or passes the conch to the represented people?  Am I not a citizen?  Do you actually claim that I am no citizen?  Not read a constitution much?
    It is the Autumn time for all people!  Leaves are going to be in the yard, you can bag them or you can mulch them.  Frankly, if you bag them you are a war criminal and deserve to work the lava mines of Alpha Centuri 87.  You unconscionable harbinger!  Mulch goes back to dirt, a bag of leaves stays in a landfill until the sun burns out.  That will be too late then. 
     My mailman is a soviet sympathizer.  It is the way he lifts the flag on the box, like it is his right to do it, like he belongs to it, like a proliteriat, it belongs to him as part of an intrinsic contract, like there is no other way on the entire earth to do it any differently.  The flag is Bolshevik red.  Every single day.  Every day I watch him and he does that same exact thing.  When it is up he puts it down, when it is down he puts it up.  Like an odd form of clockwork.  Except on The Sunday.  On The Sunday, he is always conveniently absent.  I know why that is but I can never tell or they will be here to get me.
     They came to get me before.  This would not be the first time.  Hahahaha, that you think it was the first time.  Not even close.  It happens so often.  They come.  To get me.  There is no other way to explain it.
    I see their van, their truck, their police cruiser, or their ambulance.  It is never a passenger car.  There are always redundant locks everywhere on the day it arrives.  The men wear white coats sometimes.  But sometimes they are dressed in everyday clothes, like bottlenecks with a groping stance and a bilking smile.  Oftentimes they are also from another world.  I have pity on them.  Tremendous pity.  I often weep the entire evening away thinking of their poor miserable lives.  But I can never intimate it to them because if I do they will lock me away in Lavaland on Apha Centuri 87 again.
     I escaped using a very keen method - I willed myself away. You can do this.  If you are ever in prison or being held by any brute that is mean and vicious, will yourself from their presence.  It works every time.  Use your willpower for something useful for a change. I just close my eyes and wake up somewhere else all the time.  You can do this too but you are probably too much of a wimp to assert any such powers (no offense taken).  I feel even sorrier for you than I did for my captors. 
     For this to be happening in the Fall season frankly is the worst problem.  I see that now.  If this were spring or even winter, I feel it would have been better timing.  Anything but Fall.  Late Summer is, to me, 1000% a better timing juncture for this entire episode, but I cannot control the seasons.  I have full power to make it rain, sleet, or snow, anytime at any place, on any mail carrier, but sadly I was never given power over earth seasons. 
    The fun is often had by people who are no fun to be around.  I've noticed that happening too many times to count of late.  As the cold creeps in, one front at a time, I venture to pause and just say, "wait a minute". Something sinister is taking place and I haven't a single clue what it is.  It wakes me in the middle of the night with a start.  It grabs the very doilies that litter the carpet like carnival rubbish.  It is a travesty.  Why are they there?
    I remember now.  I've been out for a few days and just regained a vein of lucid mindset.  The doilies were thrown there by the aliens.  That I am certain of.  It is a level of certainty that transcends human folly.

This is just what they want!  I am going to draft a new letter.  This time, they will be receptive and do as I wish - stop apprehending me with the help of the Stalinist postmaster general.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wombat Pill Is THE #1 Doctor’s Choice for Mom’s Beard

Do you or someone you love suffer from Mom’s Beard? 25-40% of all young mothers experience some form of post-natal Mom’s Beard.  However, do to stigma, most never report in for treatment.  Then, the problem only worsens. “I was embarrassed that someone would mistake me for a man,” said Diedre Northwinter of Alert, Nunavut in northernmost Canada, “I was afraid I would start earning more unless I did something fast.  However, I heard that the treatment for Mom’s Beard causes worse Mom’s Beard**.  It was one of the most difficult years of my life.” You never want to have to say “I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN WOMBAT PILL,” after it is too late. The tell-tale symptoms of Mom’s Beard go away on their own.  However, super-follicles produced by Mom’s Beard can take as long as 6-months to a year to heal, and the results can leave a mustache.  In that amount of time, your husband may develop irreversible homosexuality if cost-prohibitive steps are not taken. These steps include completely cov

The Very Public Movement

secrecy is an ommission the whole world spins like a top  it's on a loop privacy is an act of exactness by doing this privately, I am saying something secret means there is some reason to conceal what is that reason? is it the wind probably but or is it the sun yest  that one too but above all it is the rain, the rain, come on down the rain! why we conceal ourselves above a stone beneath a hutch? BECAUSE WE NEED TO BE DRY! because we need secrecy from the storm wherein these doors are soldier locks calculated oceans revolving on alligator lunge the one in the center is the one that becomes to be in secret means you know you're not supposed to do it in the open not supposed to do it in the open to be in secret any act done secretly  is by definition one hundred percent wrong yet necessary and therefore a danger that must be put under cover to see that! to imagine that! Mostly, I think of using the bathroom, but there are other interpretations, and there are not many others with

Regarding the Labyrinth

The Four THE BOARD Decision Maker-Maker-Watcher how do you get on the board? you "BUY INTO" the company you exchange surplus freedom you have bagged Nobody is trading sunleaves for seat-rights necessarily,  but if they are selling, by chance, that is the opportunity you are waiting for, and you have to be in line already even though you don't know when it will be available this assumes you are not already in, which, if you are are already in (out), you can just go right up, skip the line, shop around for a spot but, if you are not already in, you have to hop on when nobody wants your surfboard and then demonstrate you have gotten yourself within, or more properly without.   Then, like the simple demonstration of a a nuclear device bomb, even the insiders have to accept you, though, probably one of them will want to send you back, or force you back down to the labyrinth the prison, the plantation, the factory, the hospital just like you will too when someone else jumps in