Skip to main content

Janet Wand Interview of Queen Elizabeth III

Perhaps one of the most closely guarded and well-hidden secrets, often referred to as, “the small print of the Declaration of Independence”, is that the crown retained power over their 13 children and 37 bratty grandchildren.  The pink post it note that originally attached to the July 4, 1776 document reads as follows:

“Your Majesty:  This part we will leave out of the official document.  Do pardon our frankness, won’t you?  We mean to merely offer you the pretext of a revolution so that we may indeed trick the rest of the world, fools that they are, that we are separate and not brethren.  It is through these means that we endeavor to take over the entire world and the heavens are next.  We are planning to stage a big war and everything.”

According to Franklin Delmar of Smithville Polytechnic University in Raptoe, the original post-it is located in a vault in the Tower of London.  His reasoning is, where else would they put it?  He went on to point out several examples of really important things that they stored there throughout the years.

A spokesperson for President Obama declined comment Thursday evening.  However, the spokesperson was none other than Richard Blankenship of Smack Dab.  I believe his qualifications as spokesperson are dubious, he having no connection to the president other than that, as he says, he “just knows how he thinks”.  Additionally, I have never liked Mr. Blankenship the least bit.  He is the only resident of Smack Dab other than my brother and me.  I sometimes wish that fate had given our town a better third person because he positively gets on my last nerve but we are stuck with him. 

I visited with Queen Elizabeth II Wednesday as she walked through her garden at Balmore Castle, which alone has a million acres of red roses, her favorite flower.  She opened up to me.

“You know granny, I just love your handbag,” she said as she removed a thorn from my finger, “now do you want to know about this loophole now or what it is?”

“Why yes, Your Majesty, thank you,” I said.

“I rule the United States, truthfully, and please call me Lizzie, I really own all of it but I’ve never been one to, you know, oppress people.  Really, and this is between you and I, Granny, I know I can always trust you, really I just want those people to be happy so I let them, yes, elect a president, yes, a congress, and the like, all forms of a government is theirs as far as I have anything to say about it.  I basically allow a republic to flourish.  I have no problem with it.  Why not?  You know I was chosen by God to rule the entire world.  But I’m one to say, let it be.  Why fight it, go around always at war with this group or that thing or these birds.  Its not sanitary.  It goes too far.  I have more important things to do, and that is to help people lead happier lives, to make the world better, to end hunger, violence, strife, every ill.  It is ours to change, we can and we will.  Granny you are going to help me.”

“I’d be honored.  Can I ask, do you really have magical powers?” I said.

“Certainly not, only that I can affect the weather but anyone can do that,” she said, and as the sun set I noticed that her aura glowed an iridescent white.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wombat Pill Is THE #1 Doctor’s Choice for Mom’s Beard

Do you or someone you love suffer from Mom’s Beard? 25-40% of all young mothers experience some form of post-natal Mom’s Beard.  However, do to stigma, most never report in for treatment.  Then, the problem only worsens. “I was embarrassed that someone would mistake me for a man,” said Diedre Northwinter of Alert, Nunavut in northernmost Canada, “I was afraid I would start earning more unless I did something fast.  However, I heard that the treatment for Mom’s Beard causes worse Mom’s Beard**.  It was one of the most difficult years of my life.” You never want to have to say “I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN WOMBAT PILL,” after it is too late. The tell-tale symptoms of Mom’s Beard go away on their own.  However, super-follicles produced by Mom’s Beard can take as long as 6-months to a year to heal, and the results can leave a mustache.  In that amount of time, your husband may develop irreversible homosexuality if cost-prohibitive steps are not taken. These steps include completely cov

The Very Public Movement

secrecy is an ommission the whole world spins like a top  it's on a loop privacy is an act of exactness by doing this privately, I am saying something secret means there is some reason to conceal what is that reason? is it the wind probably but or is it the sun yest  that one too but above all it is the rain, the rain, come on down the rain! why we conceal ourselves above a stone beneath a hutch? BECAUSE WE NEED TO BE DRY! because we need secrecy from the storm wherein these doors are soldier locks calculated oceans revolving on alligator lunge the one in the center is the one that becomes to be in secret means you know you're not supposed to do it in the open not supposed to do it in the open to be in secret any act done secretly  is by definition one hundred percent wrong yet necessary and therefore a danger that must be put under cover to see that! to imagine that! Mostly, I think of using the bathroom, but there are other interpretations, and there are not many others with

It’s a Long Way to the Top? Really?

If you wanna be a star of stage and screen,             Look out - it’s rough and mean - AC/DC It’s a Long Way To The Top, 1975, Albert Productions Australian hard rock sensation AC/DC released their rock anthem It’s a Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock ‘n’ Roll) nearly 40 years ago in 1975.   The band’s fifth single, Long Way reached the ninth spot on the Australian charts and is widely considered by critics to be the legend Bon Scott’s signature hit.   To add to its prestige, it was recently included in the Australian National Registry of Recorded Sound .   However, the entire premise of the song is fabricated – AC/DC and the Brothers Young actually became internationally famous rock stars within one year after releasing Long Way . Malcolm, Angus, and George Young recording in 1972. Let there be rock Malcolm and Angus Young, key to AC/DC’s raw sound, are the younger brothers of George Young.   The elder Young was songwriter and guitarist for the 1960’s Aust