Skip to main content

Dr. Foxy shows up in Keloland to explain how people are starting to become a little too arrogant

The Doctor of All Things, Dr. Rudimentis Foxy, was on stage at Keloland Circustown Arena Friday after sunset to spread the message he has wanted to for years.  His keynote message was a firebrand against arrogance.

"I came to see Dr. Foxy," said a watcher who sat in a seat on the floor of the auditorium, "so, that is why I am here."

"Dr. Foxy is in Keloland," said a side piece after raising his hand and being acknowledged to speak.  

There was a harsh tone as Dr. Foxy asked all men to leave their women and children at the home front doing chores.  Meanwhile, a team of Foxy loyalists took everyone's phones (many complained they were never returned, Dr. Foxy commented later, "that is the way it goes.")

"I came out to listen to what Dr. Foxy is going to describe," said some t-shirt around the back row, "so, that is why I showed.  I don't know about everyone else, I've never met them.  The crowd is unknown to one another."

"I heard about it on the newspaper that I saw while I was waiting for the Keloland Opera Bus line," said Tommy Koncho of the Southside Keloland Trubadors, a group that purposefully mispelled their name, "I heard about it, then I says, why not just go to the event, as the advertisement that I witnessed gave a time, plus a date, but then, the kicker, the location of the event!  I practically had to show."

"I've lived in Keloland for better on 8 years, and in all that stretch of time, I ain't never seen anything like it," said a worker who asked that we disguise his voice and cover his face.

Dr. Foxy took the stage and quickly arrested a group in the front row.

"Those men are going to prison," said Dr. Foxy, "and that is because of why I am here.  I am here today to teach all of you to quit being arrogant.  Quit thinking you know everything.  That group, they are not even from Keloland, you see."

The crowd lit into a rambunctious tirade that lasted 18 and half minutes, as they all pulled out flags and lit canvases of their enemies flags, and sang all their songs.  Dr. Foxy stood with the look of a proud man, with the attitude of a very stern individual, with the look of someone like John Wayne raised to the power of John Wayne's balls.  Just significantly less in size.

"You all gotta stop it.  I saw you all, acting arrogant.  Let me tell you something about arrogance.  Arrogance is a term that means you ain't got your shit together.  Arrogance means you don't got true grit, you swine.  I have swine that are more or less better than that, give or take.  Look, stop being arrogant, that is the only reason I even showed up here today at 8 PM at the Keloloand Circustown Arena or whatever place this is."

"I got what I came for," said a lady who was walking with her servants who tended her every need, "I was wondering before all of this, is it okay to be arrogant?  And I wasn't sure.  Well, Dr. Foxy sure gave me a reason to stop it, and to look out for it.  I betcha those men he arrested, something like 50 of them, they were all just too arrogant and proud to admit they were evil criminals.  Probably embarrassed to admit it, but Dr. Foxy, you know, like we say, Oh Thank Heavens for Dr. Foxy.  I'm glad he helped me get rid of that old phone that never works.  Smart phone.  HUH!"

For my part, I too took away something from Dr. Foxy's lecture.  I am so proud he chose me to be in the audience, when he told the WRRE Keloland 108.2 to explain the directions and the exact time of the speech, and then, when he allowed me to buy a ticket, where I agreed that attending the event was "at your own risk" and implied no legal requirement of protection in any way, shape, or form from anyone associated to Dr. Foxy or the Foxy Partisans.  All in all, the world is a better place because Dr. Foxy.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wombat Pill Is THE #1 Doctor’s Choice for Mom’s Beard

Do you or someone you love suffer from Mom’s Beard? 25-40% of all young mothers experience some form of post-natal Mom’s Beard.  However, do to stigma, most never report in for treatment.  Then, the problem only worsens. “I was embarrassed that someone would mistake me for a man,” said Diedre Northwinter of Alert, Nunavut in northernmost Canada, “I was afraid I would start earning more unless I did something fast.  However, I heard that the treatment for Mom’s Beard causes worse Mom’s Beard**.  It was one of the most difficult years of my life.” You never want to have to say “I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN WOMBAT PILL,” after it is too late. The tell-tale symptoms of Mom’s Beard go away on their own.  However, super-follicles produced by Mom’s Beard can take as long as 6-months to a year to heal, and the results can leave a mustache.  In that amount of time, your husband may develop irreversible homosexuality if cost-prohibitive steps are not taken. These steps include completely cov

The Very Public Movement

secrecy is an ommission the whole world spins like a top  it's on a loop privacy is an act of exactness by doing this privately, I am saying something secret means there is some reason to conceal what is that reason? is it the wind probably but or is it the sun yest  that one too but above all it is the rain, the rain, come on down the rain! why we conceal ourselves above a stone beneath a hutch? BECAUSE WE NEED TO BE DRY! because we need secrecy from the storm wherein these doors are soldier locks calculated oceans revolving on alligator lunge the one in the center is the one that becomes to be in secret means you know you're not supposed to do it in the open not supposed to do it in the open to be in secret any act done secretly  is by definition one hundred percent wrong yet necessary and therefore a danger that must be put under cover to see that! to imagine that! Mostly, I think of using the bathroom, but there are other interpretations, and there are not many others with

It’s a Long Way to the Top? Really?

If you wanna be a star of stage and screen,             Look out - it’s rough and mean - AC/DC It’s a Long Way To The Top, 1975, Albert Productions Australian hard rock sensation AC/DC released their rock anthem It’s a Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock ‘n’ Roll) nearly 40 years ago in 1975.   The band’s fifth single, Long Way reached the ninth spot on the Australian charts and is widely considered by critics to be the legend Bon Scott’s signature hit.   To add to its prestige, it was recently included in the Australian National Registry of Recorded Sound .   However, the entire premise of the song is fabricated – AC/DC and the Brothers Young actually became internationally famous rock stars within one year after releasing Long Way . Malcolm, Angus, and George Young recording in 1972. Let there be rock Malcolm and Angus Young, key to AC/DC’s raw sound, are the younger brothers of George Young.   The elder Young was songwriter and guitarist for the 1960’s Aust