Skip to main content

Dr. Foxy warns Capitalist Cancel Culture (CCC) to Accurately Report and Properly Revel in High Wealth Individual Net Worth

Dr. Foxy was at the border Friday before sunset to discuss his concerns that billionaires don't get enough attention or respect.  He pointed to a Times article that made the wild, and in Dr. Foxy's opinion completely untrue, claim that members of the capital elite are fudging their numbers - some have even claimed they have zero.  Others pointed out the banks are all in the red everyday they are in business (despite the fact it is illegal to say this).

"You can't go around saying that billionaires don't have 87 billion, 92 billion, 12 billion, whatever billion.  Make sure it's not trillions, I get that.  But, make sure you say, oh, such and such, who has xx billion. Don't just say such and such.  That sends a red flag," Dr. Foxy spoke before a morning rush crowd at a busy intersection.

"People with wealth have to be flouted with high numbers.  Quit saying those numbers are not true, or made up, or fabricated.  I don't like it when I hear someone in the news, on the front page, say, look, the biggest scam in history is that high wealth individuals are lying about their wealth.  Quit downplaying the numbers, making them higher if you can.  No one will notice, trust me."

Dr. Foxy spoke more candidly to me later, when he explained the key to capitalist society.

"You see Barbara," Dr. Foxy said to me, though I quit using that moniker in the 1980's when I changed jobs,"money is the most important thing in all of the universe.  Anyone who says different should be ruined in the public spaces forever.  I am not trying to convince you, you are already convinced.  All I am doing is standing here with a stern face going, come on bitch, get your act together.  Billionaires have billions, and every number they report is always accurate.  You shouldn't get into this fray that says, and there are more and more of these characters everyday, who deny that billionaires have the right tallies.  It is dangerous for the economy to be a wealth denier.  Cancel culture is one thing, wealth denial is a whole nother can of wax on an open fire."

"Dr. Foxy," said a reasoning voice at the stop walk, "I have a question."

"Go ahead, gentleman, what is your question?  Deliver it now."

"It is ma'am," the voice continued, "I will say, thank you for responding.  First of all, I just want to know, how do you know so much about high wealth individuals?  Are you like, their spokesperson or something?"

"Not at all," said Dr. Foxy, "I am just a concerned citizen who shares my views."

"Okay," the voice continued, now rising with each term, "I see, I accept that.  People often stand on street corners and express their views without an sort of patronage encouraging them to do so.  It happens all the time.  So I can believe you there.  However, what I cannot believe, or stomach frankly, is how you can be so sure of other people's wealth, other people you have never met, who you have no idea they could be trustworthy.  Yet, you seem to have 100% trust..."

"That is right," said Dr. Foxy, "let me cut you off there.  That is right, I have 100% trust in corporate wealth. Does that answer your question?  Can I go now?"

"No, and no," the voice was now waving a finger high and loud, "you did not answer my question, frankly.  I want to know how you can trust someone you don't know who you admitted you have no affiliations with.  I wonder how that can be, and I wonder now, more than ever, if in fact (and I did not feel this way before I came to the intersection on my way to visit a friend) high wealth individuals, i.e. the billionaires, i.e. the capital elite, the rich, the filthy rich, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, for indeed, the term et cetera was invented to refer to the many many ones who have more than others.  The haves.  Not the halves, don't make that mistake.  I just now believe they must all be lying about their math."

"Well, that is the exact opposite of what I wanted," Dr. Foxy admitted, "I am going to walk over to 33rd and Bean, to the west, and see if I can't make something stick on that avenue."

"Okay, whatever," said the person, the voice, the American voice who then walked on her anonymous way and kept on exposing what in her mind were blatant falsehoods that proliferate society and cause untold sorrows that could all be prevented with a little pre-knowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wombat Pill Is THE #1 Doctor’s Choice for Mom’s Beard

Do you or someone you love suffer from Mom’s Beard? 25-40% of all young mothers experience some form of post-natal Mom’s Beard.  However, do to stigma, most never report in for treatment.  Then, the problem only worsens. “I was embarrassed that someone would mistake me for a man,” said Diedre Northwinter of Alert, Nunavut in northernmost Canada, “I was afraid I would start earning more unless I did something fast.  However, I heard that the treatment for Mom’s Beard causes worse Mom’s Beard**.  It was one of the most difficult years of my life.” You never want to have to say “I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN WOMBAT PILL,” after it is too late. The tell-tale symptoms of Mom’s Beard go away on their own.  However, super-follicles produced by Mom’s Beard can take as long as 6-months to a year to heal, and the results can leave a mustache.  In that amount of time, your husband may develop irreversible homosexuality if cost-prohibitive steps are not taken. These steps include completely cov

The Very Public Movement

secrecy is an ommission the whole world spins like a top  it's on a loop privacy is an act of exactness by doing this privately, I am saying something secret means there is some reason to conceal what is that reason? is it the wind probably but or is it the sun yest  that one too but above all it is the rain, the rain, come on down the rain! why we conceal ourselves above a stone beneath a hutch? BECAUSE WE NEED TO BE DRY! because we need secrecy from the storm wherein these doors are soldier locks calculated oceans revolving on alligator lunge the one in the center is the one that becomes to be in secret means you know you're not supposed to do it in the open not supposed to do it in the open to be in secret any act done secretly  is by definition one hundred percent wrong yet necessary and therefore a danger that must be put under cover to see that! to imagine that! Mostly, I think of using the bathroom, but there are other interpretations, and there are not many others with

It’s a Long Way to the Top? Really?

If you wanna be a star of stage and screen,             Look out - it’s rough and mean - AC/DC It’s a Long Way To The Top, 1975, Albert Productions Australian hard rock sensation AC/DC released their rock anthem It’s a Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock ‘n’ Roll) nearly 40 years ago in 1975.   The band’s fifth single, Long Way reached the ninth spot on the Australian charts and is widely considered by critics to be the legend Bon Scott’s signature hit.   To add to its prestige, it was recently included in the Australian National Registry of Recorded Sound .   However, the entire premise of the song is fabricated – AC/DC and the Brothers Young actually became internationally famous rock stars within one year after releasing Long Way . Malcolm, Angus, and George Young recording in 1972. Let there be rock Malcolm and Angus Young, key to AC/DC’s raw sound, are the younger brothers of George Young.   The elder Young was songwriter and guitarist for the 1960’s Aust